FORT ERIE (October 28, 2022) – Go paperless. The Town of Fort Erie has successfully
launched a new online citizen portal called myFE (my.forterie.ca), to provide our community with
digital access to their tax and water bills.
Paperless billing for the Town of Fort Erie was previously offered through Canada Post epost.
With this service being discontinued, the Town of Fort Erie now offers our own online service,
myFE, for property tax and water bills, which launched in late September 2022. We encourage
all residents to make the change from paper mail to the convenient, easy-to-use, accessanytime-anywhere online portal.
e-Billing allows you to:
• View your taxes and water bills conveniently online through a computer, tablet or phone*
• Download your bills as PDFs and print if you wish
• Reduce your environmental footprint with no bill printouts or mail deliveries
• Secure access, your information is stored safely behind encrypted password-protection
• Receive email notifications when your bills are ready to view
To register for the new online service, you need the account number and access code from your
most recent bill. Full step-by step instructions are available to assist during the registration
process. Once you are signed up for myFE, you will no longer receive a paper bill. In its place,
you will be alerted by email when a new bill is available in your account. Within myFE a simple
selection is available that allows you to switch back to receiving a paper bill delivery if you wish.
*Please note: Tax bills will be available in myFE starting with the February 2023 interim billing.
If you live in Fort Erie and have a tax and water account please visit my.forterie.ca and sign-up
today. If you require assistance or have questions please call 905-871-1600.
– 30 –